Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Thing To Say

Today I am lacking words,
it seems now my heart will burst,
I do want to say something,
but my tongue is not getting to say anything,
I ask myself shoul I speak,
but then i think why am i feeling so weak,
i feel bad, i feel guilty,
thoughts of my deeds, passing my mind speedly,
why i did that, i ask myself,
and i take out a paper from my bookshelf,
and i am writing, writing this,
you understand me is what i only wish,
i too have a reaason for what i have done,
but by saying this from my mistake i cant run,
so i take the responsibility,
and i accept my lack of sensibility,
punish me if you think thats right,
to persuade you atleast i tried,
and the last thing i would just want to say,
please accept my sorry, i pray! i pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment