Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Am Alone

I remember the day we met,
I can never forget, I bet,
you were standing at a distance,
i was so tense,
i tried to go and talk to you,
but when i reached my heart blew,
memories! how funny they are,
makes you smile when your hearts torn apart,
now after you are gone,
i know how much without you i am alone,
come back! come back to me!
you are the one my eyes want to see,
dont go so far,
my heart is feeling so sour,
oh! without you i will die,
please! dont say goodbye!

Now after you are gone,
i know how much without you i am alone,
tears are falling down,
and oh! my hearts getting drown,
please, please come back,
without you i am feeling so trapped,
please make me feel free,
take me under the shade of your tree.

Now after you are gone,
i know how much without you i am alone,
for countless nights i have been crying,
but to persuade you still i am trying,
thoughts of yours are the reason i am still alive,
and yes! like a warrior i will strive,
i will fight and fight,
just to be satisfied that i tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment