Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thoughtful Study

I am sitting,
with my books open,
wandering in some other world,
and looking at watch every second.

Smile comes on my face,
having those memorable thoughts,
of the childhood i had,
when in this worldly net I was not caught.

The image gets a flip over,
after some time or so,
but the smile remains on face,
it will never go.

Sometime a story or poem pops up,
and the mind gets entangeled in those,
i keep joining the chains,
until to the end i am close.

And then i realise,
that I had to study,
But i couldnt control the wings of my thoughts,
which kept flying like a birdy.

This time its my friends,
playful scenes come in,
of the fun we had together,
in my mind still can be seen.

Those fights and love,
kicking and slaps,
party and games,
each scene a beautiful snap.

Now I am the chose one,
to save this earth,
showing signs of heavenly powers,
since my birth.

I fight with demons,
of this world,
I can breathe underwater,
and can fly like a bird.

Oh! the time has passed,
the books are now closed,
like everyday for some timepass,
this poem I wrote !

No comments:

Post a Comment